Class Fees & Supplies
- Remember to register early - class size is limited! Class pre-registration and pre-payment is a must! You are NOT considered registered until the class fee is paid.
- The class fee does not include supplies or material for the class unless noted.
- Please come prepared for class. All supplies should be purchased in advances as items may be out of stock on the day of class. It is strongly suggested that you purchase your class supplies from A Quilted Crow to ensure you have the proper items. We appreciate your support.
- There are dedicated ironing stations in the classroom. If you bring a person iron, they must be 300 watts or less.
- Patterns, books, and handouts, cannot be shared ore reproduced due to copyright laws and may not be returned once purchased.
The cancellation policy for National instructors and special events/workshops/retreats:
- There will be a $25 non-refundable fee for any cancellations that are made at least 30 days prior to the first day of the event; a store credit will be issued for the balance.
- For cancellations within 30 days of the first day of the event there will be NO refunds unless we have a class wait list and can find someone to fill your spot.
The cancellation policy for Local instructor's classes:
- If you cannot attend a class and it is 7 or more days before class, you will receive a store credit.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before class, you will NOT receive a refund or store credit.
- No credit or refund will be given for a "no show" in class regardless of the reason.
- A Quilted Crow reserves the right to cancel classes/events for any reason. If this happens you will be refunded your full class/event fee.
- The classroom opens 15 minutes prior to class starting.
- Class attendees are encouraged to have their machines set-up, etc., all class preparation done and ready for class with ALL supplies ready to go.
- Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate. If you need to use your cell phone, please leave the classroom to do so.
- Classes, workshops and events are designed only for those registered. As a courtesy to all, please no children or class visitors in class.
- All Drinks in the classroom must be in glass/bottles with tight fitting lids.
To get the most from your experience, the following suggestions are offered:
- Obtain the required supplies and do any pre-class preparation that is required.
- Be on time. Plan to arrive 15 minutes before class start time to set up.
- Be familiar with your seeing machine; it is not the teacher's responsibility to instruct you on how your machine works.
- Be sure your machine is in good working order; brush out the dust bunnies from the bobbin area and insert a new needle. Remember the foot pedal and power cord!
Thank you for signing up for classes at A Quilted Crow!